Chat With Us Live
Charities: Digital Support for Your Cause
It is essential to embrace digital transformation in the charity sector if your organisation is to sustain its income streams in today’s digitally-enabled world. To ensure your digital footprint, you must choose the right partner, and together take the best steps forward.
Maximise awareness of your cause, engage with supporters, and let them know what is going on in your world, and how their fundraising is helping to propel your projects forward.
With the prevalence of mobile technology and contactless payment options, mean that your supporters will be carrying less cash in the future. With 80% of donations currently taken offline, digital has a huge role to play in simplyfying, and maximising the fundraising process.
VerseOne has worked extensively with the charity and not-for-profit organisations to deliver secure, robust and value for money digital solutions for over 10 years.
We offer a range of market-leading digital engagement solutions including:
- Mobile-first website design and fundraising user journeys
- Online promotions and awareness campaigns
- E-shop for donations and merchandise sales
- Email marketing and event management with online ticket purchase
- Stakeholder profiles, contact information, and marketing list creation
- Accessible, mobile staff intranet/extranet with instant team chat
- Hub and community discussion groups and forums
- Private board and governor portals
- Live support for enquiries, fundraising activities, and service users
- Interactive, gamified fundraising and sponsorship portal
Rosemere Cancer Foundation
As a charity providing local cancer support, Rosemere’s primary objectives for the website were to provide information about its current projects and activities, and to spearhead its fundraising efforts.